Monday, March 23, 2009

Tennis Match

Today we had a tennis match against upper saint clair. we whitewashed them, but unfortunately I didnt make much of a difference :(. (Their team was small, and because I had messed up in the game at hampton on friday, I didnt get to play today.)
However, I used the time to practice with my doubles partner, and I can feel myself getting better; my stroke is more confident, im faster, im driving it deep every time, my spins are more defined, and I am more consistent at hitting. My only problem is serves: My first serve is almost always out, and my second is very weak.
This is essentially what is holding me back from being #1! It is so frustrating, but I am practicing all the time. Hopefully I will get better.
Wish me luck! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weight training your upper body (mainly shoulders) could help your serve