Thursday, February 25, 2010

New York University: New Motivation

I have officially begun my college hunt, and it is high time. I have been looking at colleges like Brown University, Boston University, University of Pittsburgh, Georgetown, Michigan, Penn, and Villanova, a scattering of levels of difficulty to attend. But the one college that I have found to be achievable and flat-out amazing is New York University. Apparently NYU doesn't have much of a clear cut campus, but is scattered throughout NYC. According to collegeprowler, it is "hard" in admission difficulty, but if I get in, it would be amazing. I have checked my chances with collegeboard, and they are looking good. I have to do a lot of work, however. I consider tonight, February 25th, to be the turning point in my life. I have finally realized that I need to get serious about school, and I only hope it isn't too late. No longer will my top priority be to talk to my friends during class, or to check out the girl over there. I will pay attention and do everything I can to get A's in all my classes (besides chemistry :(, that is a lost case). I will do AP test prep and SAT prep all the time, and everything possible to get into NYU for medicine. I can barely imagine how awesome it would be to get into this school!

Wish me luck.

No comments: